At this time as many factors generate stress on people, the practice of different activities can help to maintain good health and good mood in life. Like taking the time to do sports once a week, doing yoga can also help, as it is a method of relaxing and controlling your breathing perfectly. It is an easy sport and helps you to focus better on everything you do. This one has been native to India for thousands of years and allows your body to be in perfect harmony with mind and spirit. Yoga is also a philosophy of life that allows you to become Zen. Do you want to know more about what yoga can do for you? Please continue reading.
The practice and progress of yoga
Do you want calm and harmony in your body? The practice of yoga can easily help you, because from a small definition, yoga is defined as a mastery of your natural impulses by mixing theory that develops a good harmony between body and mind in everyday life and the practice of postures also called Asana. Everyone can practice yoga even people with disabilities and pregnant women unless contraindicated by doctors.
For the course, during a session of one hour to one and a half hours you start with a relaxation on the ground with a calm atmosphere and a soft light for a good relaxation and for warm-up, you always start with a posture that is called the greeting in the sun. Then you continue with the postures standing, sitting, on your back or on your stomach. What you usually work on is the spinal axis and you should also know that during the yoga session, you follow a series of postures and counter postures. Finally, between each posture, there is always a small phase of relaxation to end with a deep relaxation.
Conditions for the practice of yoga
As yoga is a physical, mental, emotional and spiritual activity, conditions are required for its proper development as follows:
– You should be healthy even if it improves your well-being or have if you have pain in your body have a letter from your doctor saying that you can do yoga is necessary. And, it is necessary to know the contraindications on certain postures.
– In relation to your teacher, require that he or she be qualified and experienced in the field so that you do not have an irreparable accident during your session; and if you plan to do yoga at home without a teacher, he or she must correct you when you do your postures badly.
– In terms of the postures to be performed, check that you are doing the movements correctly to avoid pain caused by a false movement. Then focus on what you are doing.
– You must also be very patient when you practice yoga, because it is with it that you will have calm and serenity.
– Having the right clothes will also help you to perform the movements, such as clothes that do not bother you.
All this should be considered before practicing yoga, as all these conditions are essential and must be met for your well-being and for the smooth running of your relaxation session.
The health and morale benefits of yoga
Yoga sessions focus on performing series of contractions and then releases that teach you to always be very attentive to your body and breathing so that you don’t succumb to drowning, for example, if you can’t swim. Hence your mind is soothed when you master your breath, you will not panic. Yoga also brings you well-being and deep relaxation. It also allows your body to have elasticity and flexibility thanks to the different postures you do. It also allows you to be more dynamic daily and thus helps you to avoid fatigue. Yoga also improves high blood pressure and stimulates blood circulation. In addition, improves your digestion, reduces back, neck and joint pain or arthritis.
Psychically, what does yoga bring?
Psychically, yoga reduces your stress and anxiety; and thus, improves your sleep if you are insomniac. In addition, if you practice yoga, know that you will never be in a bad mood because it calms you down during arguments, for example, you just have to control your breathing to avoid succumbing to a heart attack, among other things. Or when you are about to receive a blame from your boss, even if you are so angry or unhappy you can calm your body and mind.